The Bishopston Society is a membership organisation with over 170 members and an active committee with a range of interests and local knowledge.
The committee is composed of interested volunteers, who work on their own special responsibilities as well as collectively. Its members are elected annually at the Society's AGM.
Current committee members and responsibilities are as follows:-
- Treasurer - Richard Farrow
- Membership secretary - Lionel White
- Neighbourhood Partnership - Jenny Hoadley
- Planning - Neil Embleton
- e-services - Nick Plant
- Editor, website and newsletter - Simon Randolph
- Liaison with local groups - Joanna Towner
The committee meets on a regular basis, at about 6-weekly intervals. Standard items on the agenda include :-
- Neighbourhood Partnership
- Liaison with local groups
- Membership and finance
Between meetings committee members pursue their special responsibilities.
Any member of the Society is welcome to join in the work of the committee.
Please click on Contact us to get in touch with a committee member.