There's a huge amount going on locally for cyclists. Comprehensive information about events and activities is best found from local bike organisations, but here's a flavour from our own experience:-
- Lifecycle has a weekly bike sale, held every Friday from 10am – 3:30pm. And Saturday 9.30 – 1.30 at the Life Cycle Hub, in the grounds of Horfield prison. All the bikes undergo a thorough refurbishment, a full service and are professionally checked to ensure that they meet stringent standards. More details are provided here.
- Those over 55s who want to join others to discover new safe routes to cycle with a trained leader - then this could be for you: https://www.lifecycleuk.org.uk/over-55s.
- British Cycling Professional Cycle Race around the streets of Bristol - (TBC) - June 16th.
- Details of bike hire, loans, shops and the Cycle to Work scheme are on the Better By Bike website.
- If you want to know more about Cargo Bikes, then from April 25th to 23rd May there is the the Bristol Cargo Bike Exhibition in the gallery at the Create Centre Hotwells, Bristol BS1 6XN daily from 10am to 3pm.
- E bike demo days coming up https://bike-uk.co.uk/pages/ebike-demo