We have continued to scrutinise planning applications in recent weeks whilst preparing to relaunch our Planning Portal.
Details of the following cases can be found on our Portal: please follow the links provided below for more on each application, including the representations we've made, links to the application formalities on the Bristol City Council web site, and much more:-
- Latest application from Wetherspoons refused in line with our objection
- Out-of-character loft conversion withdrawn in line with our objection
- Another large boxy dormer approved despite our objection
- Sympathetic application aproved with our support
- "Pemitted development" loophole exploited at 164 Gloucester Road
- We proposed that a portakabin in school grounds should only be temporary
- Another unattractive dormer allowed under "permitted development" rules
- No objection raised to a sympathetic extension
- Welcome refusal given to unsightly rear garden dwelling proposal
- Change of use application refused - concerns submitted
- Bristol North Baths progresses finally - see our separate article
Remember! In addition to following links to specific applications via the above list, you can view lots of recent applications via the interactive map offered by our Planning Portal, and click through from there to all the details of applications Bishopston Society has looked at on your behalf.