The latest batch of local planning applications added to our Planning Portal mostly feature infill house developments and the usual loft conversions.
Here is a summary of the most recent applications and the representations we have made to Bristol City Council - follow the links provided for full details:-
- We have OBJECTed to an application for a block house design directly overlooking adjoining houses (3D & 3G Merton Road)
- See also this application at 18C Merton Road, which we strongly objected to and has received wider attention by Bristol Live, understandably in our view
- A ghastly roof extension that cannot be seen from the road left us with a NEUTRAL response (109 Berkeley Road)
- A small infill application left us feeling NEUTRAL as the plan has no parking provision (170 Bishop Road)
- We SUPPORTed a sensitive infill development, albeit suggesting revisions (181 Bishop Road)
Remember! In addition to following links to specific applications via the above list, you can view lots of recent applications via the interactive map offered by our Planning Portal, and click through from there to all the details of applications Bishopston Society has looked at on your behalf.