The latest batch of planning applications added to our Planning Portal include one exceptional case that's well outside our normal Bishopston boundary.
Here is a summary of the most recent applications and the representations we have made to Bristol City Council - follow the links provided for full details:-
- We argued against an application for yet more parking in a front garden area in Elton Road
- We were concerned about yet another boxy roof dormer, also in Elton Road
- We suggested improvements to an ugly dormer proposal in Clare Avenue
- We gave a “neutral” response to another one, this time in Broadway Road, because its worst aspect was not visible from the street
- An application at 251a Gloucester Road will upset the visual integrity of this terrace, but approval was given
- Going beyond our area on this occasion in exceptional circumstances, we objected to a proposal for an ugly, distracting electronic billboard in BS3.
Remember! In addition to following links to specific applications via the above list, you can view lots of recent applications via the interactive map offered by our Planning Portal, and click through from there to all the details of applications Bishopston Society has looked at on your behalf.